These simple steps can help you prevent becoming a victim:
1. Rarely trust email from entities you don’t know. And if you do know them, be alert if their email requests a peculiar action. Maybe it’s not really them, or perhaps their email was hacked.
2. Do not provide sensitive personal information (like usernames and passwords) over email.
3. Verify the From: address in an email. And verify links in email. (details in link below)
4. Contact the individual making the request and confirm legitimacy. (Don’t just click Reply.)
5. If in doubt, forward suspicion email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our complete email security document for more info:
Stop worrying about IT problems. Focus on your business. Let us provide the support you deserve.